Field Guide Festival
Field Guide Festival is returning to East Austin for its third year, on Saturday, April 20, 2024!
Field Guide Festival is a celebration of the local food system. The festival invites attendees to connect with local farmers and chefs, savor flavorful seasonal dishes, stay informed about current food trends, and invites guests to consider their role in a sustainable future of food in the Austin community.
We hope our guests leave Field Guide feeling motivated to engage in the local food system and equipped with information on where to discover the finest and most eco-friendly food options in Austin
Admission will cover a complete day of culinary delights, refreshing beverages, live fire cooking, engaging symposium discussions throughout the afternoon, and live music, all in support of the Central Texas Food Bank.
- Food from over 50 Chef and Farmers from Central Texas partnering to create thoughtful dishes with seasonal ingredients
- Wine, NA Beverages and Spirits from Local Makers
- Spirit-Free Beverages
- Sustainably Sourced Coffee
- Live Fire Cooking Demonstrations
- Vegetable Omakase Experience
- Symposium Conversations
- Farmer’s Market Bodega
- Plant-Based Dishes
- Kid Friendly Programming
- Official Field Guide Merch
- Live Music!