Field Guide Festival
Field Guide Festival is returning to East Austin for a second year on Saturday, April 22 with a new roster of farmer and chef partners. Field Guide was built to recognize and appreciate the local food system in Central Texas. The fest will feature 34 chefs and farmers who have been partnered to create dishes exclusive to the festival using in-season produce from the farm.
Guests will leave the festival inspired to participate in the local food system, with the knowledge of where to find the best, most sustainable food available in the city.
Tickets will include:
- Food from over 30 Top Local Chef + Farmer Partners
- Wine, NA Beverages and Spirits from Local Makers
- Live Fire Cooking Demonstrations
- Symposium Conversations
- Farmer’s Bodega
- Official Field Guide Merch
- Live Music!
Dishes served will include a mix of savory, sweet, and plant-based options. All food and beverages are included in your ticket, so guests are encouraged to roam and try everything you can!
Our goal is that you leave the festival inspired to participate in our local food system, with the knowledge of where to find the best, most sustainable food available in our great city!
CHEFS + FARMER PARTNERS
- Abby Love (Abby Jane Bakeshop) & Amalia Staggs (Farmshare Austin)
- Colter Peck (Elementary) & Becky Hume (VRDNT Farm)
- Fiore Tedesco (L’Oca D’Oro) & Sean Henry (Hi-Fi MYCO)
- Graeme Little (Fairmont Austin) & Julia Poplawsky Lewis (Cielito Lindo Farm)
- Graham Fuller (Emmer & Rye) & William Nikkel (Trosi Farms)
- Joaquin Ceballos (Este) & Anamaria Gutierrez (Este Garden)
- Krystal Craig + Ian Thurwachter (Intero) & Celia Bell (Two Hives Honey)
- Mia Li (Ora King Salmon) & Joe + Kasey Diffie (Joe’s Microgreens)
- Nicholas Yanes (Juniper + Uncle Nicky’s) & Perrine Noelke (Local Pastures)
- Rhys Davis & Michael Fojtasek (Maie Day) & Marianna Peeler (Peeler Farms)
- Kevin & Rosie Truong (Fil N Viet) & Travis Breihan (Smallhold)
- Susana Querejazu (Lutie’s) & Hannah Gongola (H2Grow Farms)
- Todd Duplechan (Lenoir + Vixen’s Wedding) & Ryan Gould (Geosmin Regenerative)
- Zechariah Perez (Sour Duck Market + Odd Duck) & Montana Stovall (Dancing Bear Farm)
- Chef Demos by Casey Wilcox (Little Trouble) & Christina Currier (Comedor)
- Force of Nature Chef Demo by Katrina Ferraro and Freddy Diaz (Las Brasas)